Shipping + Handling
Domestic and International Shipping
Free Delivery on all Standard US orders over $300.
All domestic orders are shipped via USPS and via UPS for international orders. Shipping and handling charges will be added to each order at check out. Each customer will be provided with tracking information upon release of his or her order. For any inquiries about a shipped order please contact
Taxes and Duties
Taxes and duties: prices displayed on the website are exclusive of taxes. When you proceed to purchase your order, sales tax and customs duty (where applicable) will be calculated on the total merchandise value and shipping charges, and displayed on the order summary page.
If you are shipping within the USA, sales tax will only be charged on orders shipped to WA. No other tax or import duty will be applied to orders shipped within the USA. Please note that all non-customs related local taxes are the customer's responsibility. Stone Crow Designs is not responsible for reporting or paying additional local taxes to states, such as use tax.
Outside the USA, most destinations are shipped to on a DDP (delivery duty paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the final purchase price
If a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) destination is selected (such as Bermuda or Mexico, or any of the destinations listed below), product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
Australia , Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Czech republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand ,United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States ,Venezuela
- BRAZIL: Orders shipped to Brazil require a tax ID number (Cadastro de Pessoa Fisica - CPF). To avoid any possible delays, make sure you have this information available when our shipping partner contacts you. Orders over $2999 USD require formal customs clearance. We recommend that you hire a broker in order to comply with regulations.
- ARGENTINA: Orders valued at $1000 USD or greater will require formal entry and must be cleared by a third-party broker.
- CHILE: Orders valued $1000 USD and greater will require a broker in order to comply with regulations.
- ECUADOR: Orders valued greater than $2,000 USD or weighing in excess of 50kg require formal customs clearance. We recommend that you hire a broker in order to comply with regulations.
- PERU: Order valued greater than $2,000 USD will require formal customs clearance. We recommend that you hire a broker in order to comply with regulations.
Shipping Restrictions & Exclusions
US NEXT DAY DELIVERY: We offer a standard delivery service for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and outlying regions of Canada
US. ALTERNATIVE ADDRESSES: For your safety and security we do not deliver to APO, FPO or PO box addresses.
A Signature On Delivery
- A signature is not required for delivery as USPS may leave your parcel in a safe place.
- International Shipments:
A signature is required for all international packages delivered by DHL.